Playing: 079: Hasty Treat - Stumped! 02
Potluck - Editor Fonts × Portfolios × Meetup Tips × Switching to Windows × Freelancing Sources
Potluck EP × Remote Work × Headless WordPress × Good Client Questions × Alternate Careers × React API Credentials
Potluck EP × Is Redux Dead × Learning Quickly × Developing Solo × Specialist vs Generalist × Funnest Projects × Wes’ BBQ Course
Potluck EP × Vue.js × Headless WP × Typescript & Flow × Productivity × Server Side Rendering × Yeoman
Wes and Scott's Lives - Breakdancing, BBQ, Wives, Work/Life Balance, Problem Solving, YouTube Subscriptions
Snack Pack — CSS Frameworks, React HOC, Render Props, Coding Designers, Early Career Advice and a sound board!
Hosting & Servers — Heroku, Now, Galaxy, Digital Ocean, Linode, Docker, Netlify and more!
Oct 1st, 2018
Hasty Treat - Stumped! 02👇 Download Show✏️ Edit Show Notes
In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes are back for a second edition of Stumped! where they try to stump each other with interview questions from 30 Seconds of Interviews.
NativeScript - Sponsor
- What are defer and async attributes on a script tag?
- What are the differences between var, let, const and no keyword statements?
- What is a callback? Can you show an example using one?
- What is recursion and when is it useful?
- What is the difference between the array methods map() and forEach()?
- Syntax Ep 023
- What is Big O Notation?
- What does 0.1 + 0.2 === 0.3 evaluate to?
- What is CSS BEM?