It's a Potluck episode - you bring the questions and we turn them into tasty treats.
Fluent Conf - Sponsor
Developers, software engineers, designers, and web performance professionals flock to Fluent in pursuit of a common goal: building a better web. That means delivering fast, secure, accessible experiences to users and customers.
Fluent covers a broad range of technologies and topics to provide web programming professionals with the skills, connections, and inspiration needed to build better online and mobile experiences.
Fluent is this June 11-14 in San Jose, CA. Save 20% today with code: SYNTAX
Freshbooks - Sponsor
Get a 30 day free trial of Freshbooks at freshbooks.com/syntax and put SYNTAX in the "How did you hear about us?" section.
- What is an efficient way to process huge data, greater than 740 MB when not working in JS?
- What’s new and shiny thing in web development do you think is going to go the distance?
- GraphQL Playground
- Wes, can you make a course on how to barbecue meat properly?
- How do you go about learning a new language or framework?
- Ep 44 - How to Learn New Things Quickly
- What are the best things to keep in mind when you are the only developer on a team?
- Is Redux for React dead with the new context API?
- What’s the funnest project you have ever worked on and why?
- What’s the best use case for JWT?
- Should I focus on one thing and try to master one technology instead of being a jack of all trades?
- Why do thousands of entrepreneurs build SaaS products on Ruby on Rails?
- Laravel Spark
- Hackathon Starter