In this supper club episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott talk with Nicholas Zakas about his creation of ESLint, what's coming up in ESLint, and his work as a coach and mentor for programmers.
- 00:34 Welcome
- 01:20 Guest introduction
- Human Who Codes
- Nicholas C. Zakas (@[email protected])
- Twitter @slicknet
- nzakas on GitHub
- @humanwhocodes) on Instagram
- Human Who Codes on YouTube
- 04:24 Why did you want to build ESLint?
- 09:08 How does ESLint work?
- 13:25 How do you work on a project for a decade?
- 31:18 ESLint in Rust?
- 41:07 Are we going to see ESLint for more languages?
- 47:06 What kind of coaching do you do for programmers?
- 02:46 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××