In this supper club episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott talk with Travis Neilson about his work at Google, YouTube music, and where AI is at now, and where it's headed in the future.
- 00:37 Welcome
- 00:55 Guest introduction
- Travis Neilson (@travisneilson)
- Travis Neilson dot com
- Travis Neilson on Skills Gap, Design, Focus and Working at Google — Syntax Podcast 142
- Awwards Conference talk
- 06:29 Convos about AI
- 07:49 How do we keep humanity with AI?
- 15:42 Is this the printing press or is this putting everyone out of a job?
- 19:21 What is Google using AI for these days?
- 25:59 How do we keep human interface via AI?
- 31:18 What is the evolution of AI chat windows?
- 34:05 How do you nourish your AI with data?
- 39:59 Halluncinations in AI
- 47:46 What models are exciting to you?
- 52:01 We're building the window for the next generation
- 54:55 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××