Sentry - Sponsor
If you want to know what’s happening with your code, track errors and monitor performance with Sentry. Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health. Cut your time on error resolution from hours to minutes. It works with any language and integrates with dozens of other services. Syntax listeners new to Sentry can get two months for free by visiting Sentry.io and using the coupon code TASTYTREAT during sign up.
- 00:10 Welcome
- 01:09 Sponsor: Sentry
- 02:18 Electrical house update
- Klien Wirestrippers
- 07:45 Custom Syntax podcast browser
- Custom Syntax browser
- 09:29 When using browser native web components (i.e. extends HTMLElement), should the whole application be wrapped in a component tree similar to how React apps do it?
- Using Web Components with Next or any SSR Framework
- 16:12 Should I avoid JS/TS class mixins?
- 21:07 Is it acceptable to have any string value as a value for a CSS custom property?
- 26:48 Should agencies consider building marketing sites with JS frameworks or is Wordpress still the best option here?
- 33:56 What are the main things to think about when laying the foundations for an app or project that will hopefully grow into something big?
- 46:00 What tool, if any, do you use for publishing packages?
- 50:19 Do you have any suggestions on how I can find time to code more?
- 54:17 how do you both manage your application secrets (API keys, database credentials etc) when deploying to Digital Ocean or Linode?
- 58:52 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××