In this potluck episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott answer your questions about HTML tags, budgeting, recession proofing your business, software dev vs software engineer, taking payments, and more.
- 00:11:11 Welcome
- 01:29:11 When should you use article and section in HTML?
- 08:03:08 Does your business suffer from the economic recession?
- 15:47:18 How do you manage your money or budget?
- 20:51:11 What should I consider using? There's a lot of options. CommonJS, AMD, UMD, es modules?
- 26:30:09 What's the difference between a software developer and software engineer?
- 30:36:11 How do you handle payment for your course platforms?
- 38:33:23 Why is this false? "I'm a string" instanceof String
- 40:38:22 Do you all use Mac spaces for organizing windows?
- 45:55:21 Do you have any tips that would help my front end team avoid rendering a DOM with invalid element nesting?
- 48:48:14 Would you do an episode commenting on the CSS Nesting survey released this week?
- Help Choose CSS Nesting Syntax
- 53:57:01 How do you guys go about prioritizing your work?
- 58:50:19 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
××× SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
- Scott: Bundle of Eucalyptus
- Wes: Recycling bin brackets