In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes talk about how best to explore and contribute to code on GitHub repos.
Retool - Sponsor
Retool is the fast way to build internal tools. Visually design apps that interface with any database or API. Switch to code nearly anywhere to customize how your apps look and work. With Retool, you ship more apps and move your business forward—all in less time.
LogRocket - Sponsor
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It's an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.
- 00:25 Welcome
- 01:42 Sponsor: LogRocket
- 02:54 Sponsor: Retool
- 04:33 Topic introduction
- 06:44 How to get a handle on something new in a library?
- 10:27 How to contribute to comments
- 12:55 Looking through Issues
- 15:01 Looking at Pull Requests
- 15:43 Check Milestones
- 17:58 Look at Files Changed tab