In this Hasty Treat, Wes and Scott talk about Package-lock, Angular, package updates, how to learn, and media servers on planes.
Sponsor - Sanity
Sanity.io is a real-time headless CMS with a fully customizable Content Studio built in React. Get a Sanity powered site up and running in minutes at sanity.io/create. Get an awesome supercharged free developer plan on sanity.io/syntax.
Sponsor - LogRocket
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It's an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.
- 00:54 Luks of the past
- 03:19 Sponsor: Sanity
- 04:26 Sponsor: LogRocket
- 05:04 Has package-lock.json ever saved your bacon?
- 08:27 Why do you not talk about Angular?
- 11:28 How do you handle package updates?
- Wes Bos tweet on npm-update
- 17:43 How do you keep learning in your career?
- 21:02 How does the movie selection work on planes?