Playing: 089: Hasty Treat - Stumped! 03
Potluck - Editor Fonts × Portfolios × Meetup Tips × Switching to Windows × Freelancing Sources
Potluck EP × Remote Work × Headless WordPress × Good Client Questions × Alternate Careers × React API Credentials
Potluck EP × Is Redux Dead × Learning Quickly × Developing Solo × Specialist vs Generalist × Funnest Projects × Wes’ BBQ Course
Potluck EP × Vue.js × Headless WP × Typescript & Flow × Productivity × Server Side Rendering × Yeoman
Wes and Scott's Lives - Breakdancing, BBQ, Wives, Work/Life Balance, Problem Solving, YouTube Subscriptions
Snack Pack — CSS Frameworks, React HOC, Render Props, Coding Designers, Early Career Advice and a sound board!
Hosting & Servers — Heroku, Now, Galaxy, Digital Ocean, Linode, Docker, Netlify and more!
Nov 5th, 2018
Hasty Treat - Stumped! 03👇 Download Show✏️ Edit Show Notes
In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes are back for another edition of Stumped! where they try to stump each other with interview questions. Today's questions are from Flashcards for Developers.
EmailOctopus - Sponsor
Email marketing for less, via Amazon SES. EmailOctopus sends your emails through Amazon's Simple Email Service (SES), saving money without sacrificing deliverability. With simple setup and all the features you would expect, EmailOctopus is as flexible as you need it to be. Get started today at emailoctopus.com/syntax and get your first three months free.
- What's the difference between synchronous and asynchronous code?
- What's the difference between .call and .apply?
- How do you share code between files?
- What's the difference between double equals and triple equals?
- What's the difference between null, undefined, and undeclared?
- What is the event loop?
- Philip Roberts - What the heck is the event loop anyway?
- Why is extending built-ins never a good idea?