In this episode Wes and Scott do a deep dive into React - what it is, best practices and all the ins and outs of how the framework works.
Dev Lifts — Sponsor
DevLifts - Thad and JC are on a mission to make web developers healthy. They’re currently offering Personal Training and Nutrition Plans as well as a new program called fit.start(). Get 50% off fit.start() with the coupon code “SYNTAX”. Additionally, the first 10 people to use the code "TASTY" get 50% off your DevLifts Premium subscription. Check it out today!
Mlab - Sponsor
mLab is the leading Database-as-a-Service for MongoDB, powering over half a million deployments worldwide. Wes and Scott use mLab to host their own databases as well as take care of backups, security, scaling and performance. Try out a sandbox database on your next mongoDB project → https://mlab.com
- Data and Props
- Event Handlers
- Instance classes + properties
- Lifecycle Methods
- How to Comment in JSX (article)
- LevelUpTutorials.com Level II React Course
- React Informed (forms)
- Here's how React's new Context API works
××× SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
- Scott: Dark Net Diaries Podcast
- Any suggestions for key management products?
- Iliza Shlesigner Stand-Up