In this Hasty Treat (Short episode) Scott and Wes discuss user roles, what to think about when creating your own, security implications, etc.
Netlify — Sponsor
Netlify is the best way to deploy and host a front-end website. All the features developers need right out of the box: Global CDN, Continuous Deployment, one click HTTPS and more. Hit up netlify.com/syntax for more info.
- How to manage user role systems
- Client side best practices
- Don't rely on front-end role systems as a security measure
- Where to store your roles
- Start simple and get more complex as needed