Playing: 025: Dealing With Email Overload && Prettier Setups
Potluck - Editor Fonts × Portfolios × Meetup Tips × Switching to Windows × Freelancing Sources
Potluck EP × Remote Work × Headless WordPress × Good Client Questions × Alternate Careers × React API Credentials
Potluck EP × Is Redux Dead × Learning Quickly × Developing Solo × Specialist vs Generalist × Funnest Projects × Wes’ BBQ Course
Potluck EP × Vue.js × Headless WP × Typescript & Flow × Productivity × Server Side Rendering × Yeoman
Wes and Scott's Lives - Breakdancing, BBQ, Wives, Work/Life Balance, Problem Solving, YouTube Subscriptions
Snack Pack — CSS Frameworks, React HOC, Render Props, Coding Designers, Early Career Advice and a sound board!
Hosting & Servers — Heroku, Now, Galaxy, Digital Ocean, Linode, Docker, Netlify and more!
Dec 27th, 2017
Dealing With Email Overload && Prettier Setups👇 Download Show✏️ Edit Show Notes
Wes details "Breakout" — his email management strategy for overwhelmed creatives and Scott and Wes chat about how they have their prettier setup.
Freshbooks — Sponsor
If you are a small business or freelancer check out Freshbooks.com Cloud Accounting and get 30 days free. Make sure to enter SYNTAX into the "How did you hear about us" section.
The Show Notes!
- Do you like minisode or snackisode?
- Any other ideas for names for these short episodes?
- Email is often busywork
- You likely have a decision problem
- Kill it at the source! How do you stop email from getting to you in the first place?
- Your inbox is not the world's TODO list
- Process it when you get it
- Getting Things Done
- Filter! Filter! Filter!
- Germans sure do get a lot of vacation time!
- Dictation is great!
- Video responses
- Batch Processing Email
- Send + Archive
- Stop emailing yourself
- Listener Question: How do you use Prettier?